الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

Untitled

bigtitmoms: The always incredibly hot - Wifey - from Wifey's...





bigtitmoms:

The always incredibly hot - Wifey - from Wifey's World

bigtitmoms: Eva "hotty" Notty!



bigtitmoms:

Eva "hotty" Notty!

boobiegreed: Surrrrrreee they're natural



boobiegreed:

Surrrrrreee they're natural

hotcollegebabes: Sauce anyone??



hotcollegebabes:

Sauce anyone??

taratheslut: Time to go skinny dipping! Can you believe how hot...





taratheslut:

Time to go skinny dipping! Can you believe how hot this girl is?

(Come visit me at taratheslut.tumblr.com)

Photo



ftwforthewin: Katie Omand, I'd give her one but she would have...



ftwforthewin:

Katie Omand,

I'd give her one but she would have to me ask nicely

Photo



sextingselfers: sexting selfers - great amateur selfshots,...



sextingselfers:

sexting selfers - great amateur selfshots, posted daily

Photo



fakeisalwaysfabulous: Good morning Daddy. Ready for your...



fakeisalwaysfabulous:

Good morning Daddy. Ready for your coffee?

bimbopartygirl: Bolt-ons looking great.



bimbopartygirl:

Bolt-ons looking great.

sluttyslavesarah: I like to fucking party why do you think I...



sluttyslavesarah:

I like to fucking party why do you think I look this way?

boltontits: Kenzie Marie Oh Kenzie. It might be fake, but you...



boltontits:

Kenzie Marie

Oh Kenzie. It might be fake, but you look soooo much better with the red hair.

Also, your nipples look great here, even with the scars.

Photo



bimbosupporter: Fucking fine tits but I'm reblogging this for...



bimbosupporter:

Fucking fine tits but I'm reblogging this for the tattoos on her underboobs. This is a bimbo that knows about presentation. She knows that whenever she peels off these tight t-shirts, it lifts her huge melons for a second revealing otherwise hidden ink. This is why I love bimbos with tattoos. I encourage all bimbos to get inked in unexpected and surprising places. Trust me, it will turn on any Man you show them to.

boobiegreed: I love button-bursting open shirt pics, and I love...



boobiegreed:

I love button-bursting open shirt pics, and I love tight boob belt pics.  Combining is genius!

bimbodreams: "Why yes, that is the lawyer you hired against...



bimbodreams:

"Why yes, that is the lawyer you hired against us.  I'm surprised you recognized her.  Afterall, we made some adjustments.  She won't be troubling us anymore.  In fact, she has barely a thought in that much prettier little head now.  Go ahead, take her.  You paid for her, afterall."

denofhypnos: It had become a nightly ritual.  She hadn't...



denofhypnos:


It had become a nightly ritual.  She hadn't believed him at first.  That simply squeezing her breasts over and over again the way she'd been doing could actually reduce her intelligence.  But then it just started feeling better and better.

Soon it was a routine.  And the pleasure from doing it was in fact seeming to dim her faculties bit by bit.  So now the choice was hers.  Did she stop this?  Or did she continue until she had no mind left?

goreanmann: The last of her bandages had been off for over a...



goreanmann:

The last of her bandages had been off for over a week now but for some reason, thiswas the moment that all the implications of her new bimbo tits started to hit her. She just lay there trying to absorb each new revelation of what the new life that lay before her would mean. And though she wasn't quite ready to ad mit it yet, all of those thoughts made her feel very dumb, very giggly, beri bimboey!

هناك تعليق واحد: